Saturday, May 3, 2008

IRON MAN movie: Stay past the end credits if you are a fan.


I just returned from watching Iron Man. The latest marvel comics movie and the first movie from the Marvel Studios has produced on its own, versus franchising it to another company... like what DC Comics does with Superman and Batman to Warner Brothers Studios.

Anyways, I just want to tell you that the movie is worth the ticket price. I rarely say this and I rarely pay full price for a movie, but I felt like my $8.50 was well spent when I walked out of the theater. The script was well written and the action, along with the Computer Graphic Imagery (CGI) was the best I've seen lately.

I won't spoil it too much for the people who have not seen it. But you should know that you should sit on your chair until the end credits have finished. You will find a treat in the end of the credits to make it worth your while. If you are a Marvel Comics fan, you will jump up and scream like a guy did in the showing I attended.

.... and "NO!" It was not me....

So go watch it.

No comments: