Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yun Jin Kim

Wow... I must thank Yun Jin Kim for providing me with most of my hits. Almost everyone that stumbles upon my page seems to be coming here because of her photograph. I just wonder if these guys actually read my blog or just "right-click" and "save" the image they want... then move on to the next site. *sigh*

...

you're right, I doubt they actually read the blog.

In other news, I went to my first casting agency "Central Casting" in Burbank today. I turned in my forms and got my photograph taken. I really doubt I'll have as much luck as my female friend, who got a call from the agency 3 hours after getting her photo taken. She is now doing background work (atmosphere acting) for CSI: Miami. Lucky girl. I'm just fortunate to have attractive friends. AHahahaha.

No comments: