Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hi guys! Sorry to leave you for so long. Haven't blogged since post election day. Been busy. I'm actually in Washington D.C., hoping to be around for the inaguration day.

I just want to say to everyone. If you love someone, please love them back. Don't be afraid to stick your neck out to tell them you love them. May it be a lover or your children. Our time on this earth is too short to play games and be aloof.

I recently realized that I was putting out more effort than the other person, but I have no regrets. Because I always told them how much I loved them... and when that wasn't enough, I showed them through actions. I just think we both had a different definition of Love.

I personally think Love conquers all. If BOTH people are trying to make love work... then it will be fine. But if only one person is making the effort and the other person is stagnant or just unwilling to do something on behalf of love.. then I question if its love.

I can and will do anything for my woman, all I ask is the same in return. If that is your situation, then you are ahead of me and the curve. I know women still exist who love passionately and not ashamed to love their man... I hope I can find that girl someday.

No comments: