Friday, January 2, 2009

Sometimes I feel like a poet ... then Dragons come.

Dark day in Camelot.

Why so down, princess?
The New Year polish must have worn off.
Now you must look into the future,
to see that odds are against us.

As the song goes,
Stand up and don't give up the fight.
If you want it,
It will come to light.
These dark days will remain dark,
if you refuse to create a spark.

So please get out of your rut
and figure this thing out.
Camelot is on the other side,
so jump on your horse and let us ride.

By: Euphemism
To: Anime

Decided to make this poem off the top of my head to my lady "Anime." I know it's terrible, but I've started getting some interest in spoken words as of late and thought I could dedicate a poem to her. She's getting over-whelmed with graduation and having to find a career either in London or in the USA. I just hope she knows that I'm here to help and I hope she OR you don't think this poem is too horrible.

PICTURE OF THE DAY:

Confectionery monster at a cookie bakery in Annapolis, Maryland, USA.

I decided to go and visit Annapolis, Maryland today and see what's up with that city. I was amused at its architecture and European atmosphere. I wish I had more time to spend there but sadly, my meter was running out and I didn't see any point in eating at any of the expensive restaurants with out a date. So I departed, but not before I saw the coolest Starbucks location I have ever seen. Come back tomorrow to see that image. =)

Till then... Day 2 complete.

No comments: