Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Resolution

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It is a new year and a new day for me. I've been neglecting this blog as of late due to vacation and my own desire to hide how boring my life has been of late. I've been partying it up in the Washington D.C. area. Although I've made a New Years Resolution to try and write an article on the blog for everyday of the year. Like a journal to share with you my thoughts and the most interesting news article I've found online.
I don't usually believe in resolutions for the new year... because it just sets us up for failure. Yet, I've decided that until I close this blog... I will try to:
  • Post an entry everyday
  • Include an image with that entry everyday.
  • Share at least ONE interesting article for that day, then provide my analysis of the situation.

I hope this first entry can help guide me for the year to come.

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

Today:

I just got some rest from the party and drinking of New Year's Eve. On New Year's Eve I chose to eat some Sushi at Asahi Sushi in Baltimore, on Broadway street at Fells Point. Then rolled into Green Turtle to watch the clock strike 12, while girls in skimpy outfits fall to the ground in a drunken stupor.

New Year's day... I relaxed, ran some errands and then sat in a Starbucks to read a good portion of this book titled, "The Afghan." A really interesting fictional book that incorporates the history of Afghanistan, England, America, Taliban and Al Qaeda as a back drop for a really interesting story. In an almost layman method, he explains how the western society found itself in Afghanistan after 9/11 and how Al Qaeda came to power. I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in espionage and history.

No comments: