Sunday, October 12, 2008

Visiting the real world on my day off

Today was my day off after working 6 days straight for a week. Most of my days were between 12 to 14 hours long. *sigh*

That's the film industry.

So today, I just caught up on sleep and relaxed. I was hoping to have a chance to talk to my very lovely friend ANIME (because she has large eyes and cute as an Japanese Anime character). Sadly, she left her laptop charger in her local Starbucks, so I couldn't speak to her... since her laptop died in the middle of our Skype conversation.

Finally got caught up on my laundry, had a wonderful mexican lunch, then had some delicious Tiramisu from my brothers Birthday cake. I just really wish I had a chance to wash my car. *sigh*

Then I wanted to look up some webseries on youtube.com, but instead I found a very compelling series about the struggle in Burma. I thought I could share it with you.



What did you think?

Then, I saw this youtube.com link to Will.I.Am's video contest?!?! It's in hopes to end poverty. I wish them the best of luck... but I myself am a realist and think that as long as we have overpopulation and corporations. Poverty cannot be avoided. Yet, I salute people who wants to try and make life easier for the poor. I think the best thing is having the support and structure available for those who want to get out of their poverty. That being said, here is Will.I.Am of the Black Eye Peas.

http://www.youtube.com/inmyname


No comments: