Friday, March 21, 2008

Papaya Dance

I must confess that I wanted my first official(not including my introduction) entry to be a serious article about the entertainment industry and to have the readers walk away from their computer going, "hmmmm."

Then my plan was turned upside down when Yahoo! News showed a clip of THE PAPAYA DANCE. Now I would have easily overlooked it if it wasn't for the words "Filipino... dance craze."

Even more, it was also featured in Good Morning America on ABC. Then I looked it up on Youtube.com and found that the USA Ambassador to the Philippines was on a morning talk show doing the dance herself. Now being the (wannabe) trend setter that I am, I wouldn't want my readers to be the last person to learn about this new dance craze that can become larger than the Macarena. So take a look at these various links and remember that you saw it here first when it starts blowing up in your neighborhood and all over MTV.

Good Morning America Link: http://www.yahoo.com/s/838569

USA Ambassador to the Philippines:

1 comment:

thelonelylondoner said...

never.in.a.million.years.
P.S. I see your header now. cool.