Thursday, September 4, 2008

I must journey on and never stop believing.



I've recently rediscovered Journey and can't stop listening to them. I even have a channel dedicated to them on my Pandora Account. I learned about them after discovering the amazing story of how they found their new lead singer Arnel Pineda. Google him and find out how amazingly similar it is to the movie "Rockstar."

Anyways, he is an amazing singer, reminiscent of Steve Perry... but not exactly. He has his own style. Journey just comforts me. I remember their songs from my youth and even though they are considered formulaic and Rock-Pop. I've come to realize how much their songs touch me. Like this song, it makes me remember that I shouldn't stop believing. Believing that the future will work itself out and I can do what I set my mind to.

Thanks Journey.

PS: They were even featured on People Magazine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler Perry???? LOL!!! Anyway, Arnel rocks!!!!

Euphemism said...

Ahaha. Thanks for the correction. You also proved to me that people actually read my blog. LoL. Correction has been made.

Curious Observer said...

Any article with Arnel Pineda in it will surely be read.