Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nintendo Fun Club Discovered

I was digging through my storage unit to dispose of things I didn't need anymore and found this little treasure from the past. It's a membership card to the Nintendo Fun Club, which you got by subscribing to "Nintendo Power" magazine. Some of you old school gamers can confirm this or not.

I can't believe I still have this... and to be honest, I'm not quite sure if I should throw it away or not. I'm having nostalgic feelings about it every time I look at it. What do you guys think? Keep it or throw it away? Put it up on ebay? Give it to my Nephew?!?! Please comment. I want to know what you think.

Anyone else have their Nintendo Fun Club card? I think I find this extra cool, because of the resurgence of Nintendo due to the Wii... but this card is the link to my early childhood gaming days. When I played hours playing games like: Contra, Duck Hunt, Rad Racer, Tiger Heli, and Smash TV. The new generation of gamers have no idea about these games... unless it was remade. Just like the movies.

*sigh* I miss those days of video games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find this wierd because i too just found my old card while going through my storage. Lol.