Friday, September 5, 2008

Top Gun Music Video.... really!

Production Photos from the latest Saving Abel music video I worked on this week. After shooting on the USS Hornet, I'm glad I didn't join the Navy. I chose to be Army Strong. Hooah!

Set P.A.'s manning the smoke machine and fan.


D.P. and A.C. trying not to run into anything as
they walk backwards down the hall.


I just though this composition looked cool.


San Francisco skyline from the deck of an Aircraft Carrier.
Impressive.

Oh, BTW. This is how the smoke machines helped the scene.
Photo courtesy of:
http://www.myspace.com/savingabel

I'll post up the music video once it is completed. K? Later!

2 comments:

Kara said...

hmm. stoked to see the final cut. smoke machine really helps set the scene.

Euphemism said...

Yeah. Learn something new everytime. =)